How To Identify The Marks Of Potential LTCi ClientsJulie Brooks
Consumers today have more choices than ever before when it comes to funding traditional long-term care services.
While other funding vehicles may be good options for some people, a traditional LTCi policy continues to be the best option for many of your clients.
Many current LTCi policy holders share these similarities:
- Females, age 50 to 65
- Household income of $50,000 to $250,000
- Married, with adult children
- Working in a metropolitan area with a population of at least 250,000
- A homeowner with 11 or more years in the current residence
- A “planner” who is interested in financial issues; owns life insurance and other conservative investment products
- Family oriented
- Exposed to LTC issues; knows someone (a family member or friend) who has needed LTC services
- Research oriented; an online use; self-educated about LTCi
Look through your book of business – do any your clients fit the profile?
If so, contact your LTCi Sales Rep – we’ll help you design a plan that is both affordable and the best solution for each of your clients’ needs.