5 Reasons To Use Permanent Life InsuranceJulie Brooks
Does permanent life insurance have a place in your clients’ overall financial portfolios?
Consider the following benefits offered by many of the permanent life insurance products available on the market today:
- Tax free death benefit, cash growth, income, and Long-Term Care benefits
- Market like returns with no downside market risk and flexible funding
- No required minimum distributions or penalties for pre 59 1/2 withdrawals
- No phase-outs for high income earners
- Potential to earn premium discounts and rewards through healthy lifestyle activities
To learn more about how clients can take advantage of all the benefits of permanent life insurance, please contact Insurance Advisors today.