Making Health Sales Easy
Health Sales with Insurance Advisors
Agents in today’s ACA world are challenged with finding good coverage at affordable rates. The marketplace has plans guaranteed for individuals but often leave the burden of cost through premiums and deductibles on the individual or family. Luckily in many states there are robust options such as Short Term Medical (STM) or Indemnity plans. In addition, there are supplemental coverage options such as MEC, Ancillary, and Detal and Vision plans. Having the right plans and strategy in place to best take care of your clients is what our Health Program accomplishes.
IA’s Health Program has pulled together the top solutions in the market that tackle specific situations for your clients. The program itself will help guide you to the best solution so you don’t need to quote out 10 different things to find the best option for your client. The program itself will guide to find the best option for your client.
Insurance Advisors 6 Solution Strategy
- Full Medical
- Major health issues
- Possible subsidy amount
- 2 employees (non-spouse)
- Full Medical
- Pricing lower than ACA on average
Short Term Medical
- Low cost
- Catastrophic coverage
- Preferred health discount
- Strong major networks
- Aetna, Cigna, UHC
- Options with upfront & preventative benefits
- Great for healthy people
Health Indemnity Plans
- Low cost
- Robust coverage
- Open network – see any doctors
- Teledoc option
- Covers pre-existing conditions
- Mec plans – Providing preventative care, supplemental for STM to bolster coverage
- Accident, Crirical Illness, and Hospital Recovery
- Bolster health coverage selected
- BCBS backed
Dental & Vision
- $2,000, $3,000, $5,000 benefit plan limit maximums
- First year Major Services coverage
- Plans for individuals and families
We provide tools and support to make the process easy.
- Access to the carriers needed to support clients effectively
- Fact Finder
- Email templates
- Health Survey Tool
- AEP / Mass Lead Automated Sales Warmup Process
How can agents work with Insurance Advisors?
New to health but want to add to your portfolio. We can help get you going with a straight forward sales program that makes the sale easy.
If you are working ACA and have your business with another GA, no worries. You can still work with us through securing several STM contracts with IA.
Whether you are not interested in writing yourself or are a captive agent with a prospect you cannot write or are looking for a good non-competitive enroller we’ve got you covered. Our dedicated enrollers can take care of your client and you will receive 40% commission for all successful non-ACA sales.